Skip to main content

Crockpot Porkchops


Crockpot Porkchops

Here is everything you'll need.

Mix the cream of chicken soup, one can of water, gravy mix, Worcestershire, mustard, and spices together. 

Pour a little of the gravy mixture into the bottom of the crockpot to keep the pork chops from sticking, then layer the pork chops and gravy until you get to the top and pour the rest of the gravy mixture over the top.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours. 

And your finished product! 

We also whipped up some skillet gravy with the liquid left in the crockpot.

I served with some pre made rolls I just had to warm up in the oven, instant pot baked potatoes, and oven roasted asparagus (You can find the recipe here).



Ingredients:
  • 6-8 pork chops (I used 6) It really doesn't matter what kind, I usually just get whatever on sale
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can of water
  • 1 packet of brown gravy mix
  • 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire 
  • 1-2 tablespoons mustard - I used honey but you could use dijon to give it a little more zest
  • 1-2 tsp Pepper
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1-2 tsp Lawry's
  • 1-2 tsp Onion Powder
  • 1-2 tsp Garlic powder 

Directions
  1. Mix together all of your ingredients except the pork chops and a bowl
  2. Layer the gravy mixture and pork chops in the crockpot starting with the gravy to keep the pork chops from sticking
  3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Skillet Gravy Directions:

  1. Take half the liquid you have left from the crockpot and mix with 3 tablespoons with flour
  2. Mix until blended and serve
CLICK HERE TO PRINT RECIPE!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Peanut Butter Day

In honor of National peanut butter day coming up this Sunday the 24th, I thought I would share my favorite  peanut butter recipes from the blog.  I don’t know about you, but I never need an excuse for peanut butter, BUT I do love using these National (insert whatever here) day as a fun way to celebrate some of my favorite things.  To start us off I’ll share my favorite first! This is a little generic and certainly not all about peanut butter but my favorite is definitely  Chocolate Nobake Cookies (with peanut butter of course). And now for the rest in really no particular order because I couldn’t possibly decide between them all🤷‍♀️. Peanut blossoms   Peanut butter cookies Peanut butter sandwich cookies Peanut butter bars -  Chocolate peanut butter bars   Chocolate scotcheroos  Chocolate peanut butter fudge  Peanut butter cups  Chocolate peanut butter pie  Peanut butter popcorn And lastly...if you want peanut butter but with a li...

Favorites - Hair Products

Favorites - Hair Products I'm starting a new little "series" Once a month I'm going to do a post on some of my favorite things, whether its hair and beauty products, clothes, cleaning products, foods, etc. To kick off this series I'm going to start with my favorite hair products. I decided to pair brands together to keep it a little more simple for you!  Now first things first...I'm sure you've been told this (probably by me) but DO NOT buy hair products from Walmart, target, TJ Max, etc....It is NOT the same thing you get from a salon!  My mom actually did it years ago when Walmart started carying "Paul Mitchell" products, and guess what...It wasn't the same as what she got from our stylist. Ulta, Sephora, Beauty Brands, places like that are fine, but I recommend buying from your stylist, they put the work into picking out the right products for you so I'm sure they'd appreciate your business😊. Morocca...

Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken Pot Pie All the ingredients you'll need Start by getting out your trusty old crockpot  Cut your chicken into little cubes - about 1/2 to 1 inch sized Add to crockpot Peel, rinse, and cube your potatoes - About 1/2 to 1 inch pieces Add to crockpot Add your soup, bouillon cubes, and spices  Mix all your ingredients and set on high for 6 hours Stir Ingredients a few times throughout the 6 hours Once its finished let it come to room temperature Use your pie tin to measure your circle to cut the bottom and the top  Add a heaping 1 cup measuring cup to each pie Add the top, use a fork to seal edges and take a knife and put 3 slits in the top  Now I was lazy I didn't do this part...but at this point you would add an egg wash to the top to help it get a little crispier and have a nice color when it cooks Finished deliciousness.  Ingredi...