Skip to main content

Peanut Butter Cookies


Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:

  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 1 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1 cup Butter 
  • 1 cup Peanut Butter
  • 2 tsp Vanilla 
  • 3 cups Flour
  • 2 tsp Baking Soda
  • 3/4 Salt


Directions:

  1. Mix your wet ingredients together. 
  2. Add in the four, baking soda and salt to mixer and finish mixing. 
  3. Bake 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
  4. Let Cool.
  5. Store in Airtight container.


Makes approximately 4 dozen per batch. 


CLICK HERE TO PRINT RECIPE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Peanut Butter Day

In honor of National peanut butter day coming up this Sunday the 24th, I thought I would share my favorite  peanut butter recipes from the blog.  I don’t know about you, but I never need an excuse for peanut butter, BUT I do love using these National (insert whatever here) day as a fun way to celebrate some of my favorite things.  To start us off I’ll share my favorite first! This is a little generic and certainly not all about peanut butter but my favorite is definitely  Chocolate Nobake Cookies (with peanut butter of course). And now for the rest in really no particular order because I couldn’t possibly decide between them all🤷‍♀️. Peanut blossoms   Peanut butter cookies Peanut butter sandwich cookies Peanut butter bars -  Chocolate peanut butter bars   Chocolate scotcheroos  Chocolate peanut butter fudge  Peanut butter cups  Chocolate peanut butter pie  Peanut butter popcorn And lastly...if you want peanut butter but with a li...

Favorites - Hair Products

Favorites - Hair Products I'm starting a new little "series" Once a month I'm going to do a post on some of my favorite things, whether its hair and beauty products, clothes, cleaning products, foods, etc. To kick off this series I'm going to start with my favorite hair products. I decided to pair brands together to keep it a little more simple for you!  Now first things first...I'm sure you've been told this (probably by me) but DO NOT buy hair products from Walmart, target, TJ Max, etc....It is NOT the same thing you get from a salon!  My mom actually did it years ago when Walmart started carying "Paul Mitchell" products, and guess what...It wasn't the same as what she got from our stylist. Ulta, Sephora, Beauty Brands, places like that are fine, but I recommend buying from your stylist, they put the work into picking out the right products for you so I'm sure they'd appreciate your business😊. Morocca...

Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken Pot Pie All the ingredients you'll need Start by getting out your trusty old crockpot  Cut your chicken into little cubes - about 1/2 to 1 inch sized Add to crockpot Peel, rinse, and cube your potatoes - About 1/2 to 1 inch pieces Add to crockpot Add your soup, bouillon cubes, and spices  Mix all your ingredients and set on high for 6 hours Stir Ingredients a few times throughout the 6 hours Once its finished let it come to room temperature Use your pie tin to measure your circle to cut the bottom and the top  Add a heaping 1 cup measuring cup to each pie Add the top, use a fork to seal edges and take a knife and put 3 slits in the top  Now I was lazy I didn't do this part...but at this point you would add an egg wash to the top to help it get a little crispier and have a nice color when it cooks Finished deliciousness.  Ingredi...